Mechanical Engineer III - Partial Remote
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: July 31, 2022
DescriptionA Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your CallingAt
Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a
leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating
equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right
temperature while saving energy, and water and supporting a more
sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a
team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every
day.The Mechanical Engineer III provides manufacturing
documentation to produce assigned product categories. Lead start-up
and implementation of new products.Responsibilities
- Leads in the design of projects in assigned product line and
develop product improvements and drive cost reduction initiatives
to reduce product costs.
- Apply physical chemical and or mathematical concepts to solve
design related problems, and the creation of new designs.
- Provide design engineering support for daily sales orders, new
product development, and customizing existing products to meet
special customer requirements.
- Maintain and improve product configurators, develop error proof
techniques for order entry and BOM accuracy.
- Develop evaluation test plans and coordinate with designers and
lab personnel on test set-up, data acquisition, interpretation of
data and means for achieving desired test results
- Plan, coordinate, and check engineering changes made by support
teams prior to submission/approval
- Oversee agency submittals and coordinate available
- Work within cross-functional teams servings as the subject
matter expert for the product line.
- Assists Sales and Application Engineering with unique product
applications and provide technical trouble-shooting support for
field problems, as well as RFQ requirements for special product
applications and quotations.
- Supports and provides guidance to other product Engineers for
- Drives the Safety, Quality, and Continuous Improvement efforts
for assigned product line.Job QualificationsQualifications
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- In depth knowledge of assigned product line products and
application, knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, electrical
schematic skills and piping techniques.
- Experience with 2D/3D modeling. AutoCAD, Key Creator,
- Experience with ERP/MRP engineering functions required for BOM
and ECN functions.
- Demonstrated strength in project coordination/team leadership
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating, and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills (ability to solve
practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in
- Hands -on experience in working with governing certification
standards and agencies.
- Ability to work without guidance or direction from others.
- Project Management CertificationRheem is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerNotice To Third Party Recruitment AgenciesPlease note that
Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed
Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation for any
referral compensation or recruiter fee.In the event a recruiter or
agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem
and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue
and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those
submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of
Rheem.Primary LocationUS-CT-WaterburyJobEngineering &
StatusRegularJob TypeStandardJob LevelNon-ManagementJob PostingJul
21, 2022, 1:06:37 PM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Waterbury , Mechanical Engineer III - Partial Remote, Engineering , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!