Oracle Supply Chain management (SCM) Functional
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading
global information technology, consulting and business process
services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing,
hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging
technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and
make them successful. A company recognized globally for its
comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to
sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000
dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better
and a bold new future.
Oracle Apps SCM Functional
- Implementation Experience in Oracle Order Management,
Purchasing, Advance Pricing, Inventory in Oracle R12
- Should have worked in at least 2 to 3 full cycle
Implementations in Purchasing and Order Management
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management Business Processes
and Oracle configurations / functional module setups, profile
options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces for R12
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate
functional material to end users and management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding user environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Solid analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Develop training material and application documentation as
required. Educate business users
- Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all
employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a
person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual
orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Wipro, Waterbury , Oracle Supply Chain management (SCM) Functional, Executive , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!