Mammography Technologist Per Diem - RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE!
Company: ONsite Mammography
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you want a flexible work schedule?Can you be available to
cover on a moment's notice?Do you want to experience different
office environments?Then come to ONsite Mammography as a Per Diem
Technologistand earn RETENTION BONUSES!See yourself here.At ONsite
we don't work weekends, and offer the opportunity to use the latest
3D tomosynthesis digital mammography equipment in an OB/Gyn office
environment.If you are an experienced mammographer, someone who can
work independently and wants to have an impact on each and every
patient, join us as a Per Diem to cover our center in Dublin
OH.Bonus Information*Receive a $250 bonus after working 2 full
shifts (does not include training days), another $250 after working
an additional 5 shifts and another $500 after working 5 more
shifts. Your total bonus could equal $1,000!!
- This bonus is limited to the Dublin location only and is for a
limited time. Current employees are not eligible.What do you need
to be the right candidate for this role?
- Must be up to date on all CME credits.
- Must be very patient centric, compassionate, and computer
- Able to perform a variety of technical activities associated
with the performance of screening and diagnostic mammography
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to cover on a moment's notice.What are your
- Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic
mammograms for the detection of breast cancers and lesions.
- Responsible for the initial and ongoing success of the
mammography service in the practice in which one works. Assist
practice in any and all ways possible to be sure all eligible age
appropriate patients have annual screening mammograms.
- Prepares patients for the mammographic procedure.
- Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and
obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts
controls to set exposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic
exposure techniques and protocols.
- Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam
restrictive devices, patient shielding skills.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required
- Examines digital images for image quality.
- Insures equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Performs all required QA testing required to comply with MQSA,
ACR and State requirements/regulations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Processes routine paperwork and all required data entry.
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations.
- Prepares all required reports and data pursuant to MQSA and
- Assists the Radiologist with QA/QC reporting.
- Performs all mammography tracking following MQSA guidelines and
- Maintains all QA documents necessary to exceed Annual FDA
- Is responsible for obtaining and maintaining ACR
accreditation.Exceptional compensation for the right
- Mammography Technologist: 2 years (Required)License:
Keywords: ONsite Mammography, Waterbury , Mammography Technologist Per Diem - RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE!, Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!