Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Benchmark Senior Living
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Village at East Farms is looking for caring and
compassionate RN's to provide exceptional care for our resident's!
We are seeking Full-time, and Part-time nurses on all shifts.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the
Resident Care Assistants
- Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding
assignment questions or concerns
- Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care
Assistants in all aspects of their job
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an
effective case management process
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents'
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident
behavior and health to Resident Care Director, physician, family,
RCA's, and Executive Director per state regulations
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse,
neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to
appropriate sources per state regulations
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system
and knows when to call for backup REQUIREMENTS
- Current state license as an RN and CPR certification
- Graduate of an approved R.N program (per state
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience working as a nurse
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or
volunteer position highly desirable BENEFITS We believe in offering
our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and
benefits, please apply today!
Keywords: Benchmark Senior Living, Waterbury , Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!