Social Worker (LMSW/LCSW)
Company: DaVita Kidney Care
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Be different. Do what you love.Use your natural gift of
education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope
with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a
difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to
support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help
patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide
them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial
demands of End Stage Renal Disease.This position has flexible
schedules of either 32 hours per week or 40 hours per week
depending on candidate preference. If you love patient-centered
health care with real relationships inside a company that
encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for
you.We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.Here is what you
can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by
- LCSW preferred/LMSW required.
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications
within 60 daysJoin us as we pursue our vision "To Build the
Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."Why wait?
Explore a career with DaVita today.Full vaccination against
COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.What We'll
Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin
receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita Kidney Care, Waterbury , Social Worker (LMSW/LCSW), Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!