Registered Nurse (RN) Endoscopy - Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED Registered
Nurse (RN) to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators
at The Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center, Saint Mary's Hospital. Our
vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within
our local communities, positively impacting each individual who
walks through our doors.The ideal candidate will display a drive to
provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific
inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and
education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all
those who touch our patients. In this critical role, you will
provide in-patient and outpatient- care: pre, intra, and
post-procedure- inclusive of endoscopy, minor procedures, pain
management, and bronchoscopy cases.Top Reasons to Work at Trinity
Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and developmentWork Hours/Shift:Full-Time -
32 hours/week - Day Shift. All shifts require rotating weekends and
holidays on-call rotation.You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the provided care.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem-solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Connecticut's current
licensure as a registered nurse (RN).
- Experience: 1-3 years of nursing experience. Acute Care, Endo,
or ICU/Critical Care nursing experience is preferred.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks#LI-JL3Our
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Waterbury , Registered Nurse (RN) Endoscopy - Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center, Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!