Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care (Step Down)
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:12 Hour Night
ShiftDescription:Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an
EXPERIENCED Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of
mission-driven healthcare innovators at Saint Mary's Hospital. Our
vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within
our local communities, positively impacting each individual who
walks through our doors.The ideal candidate will display a drive to
provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific
inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and
education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all
those who touch our patients. You will work on a 20-bed unit
providing care to high acuity medical and surgical patients that
require continuous cardiac monitoring and various interventions
supporting respiratory and hemodynamic stability. You will
collaborate closely with a great team in a supportive
environment.Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- **ADDITIONAL HOURLY SPECIALTY PAY ADDED TO HOURLY
- Work Hours/Shift: Full-Time - 30 hours/week - Night Shift. All
shifts require rotating weekends and holidays.
- Additional hourly specialty pay is added to base pay
compensation for Experience Nurses with one (1) or more years of
experience.You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the care being provided.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Current licensure as a
registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Experience: 1-3 years of nursing experience. ICU/Critical Care,
Telemetry, or Intermediate/Step Down nursing experience from an
ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL is preferred.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks#LI-JL3Our
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Waterbury , Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care (Step Down), Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!