Hospice RN - Contracts Available Now
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of
healthcare heroes!COVID-19 Considerations: -Clinicians must be
vaccinated against Covid-19.Why IntelyCare?At IntelyCare, we're
empowering nurses to transform the way they work. IntelyCare
simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified
nursing professionals like you with hospice shifts. -We are
bringing something new and exciting to IntelyCare - for the first
time at IntelyCare, we are offering hospice assignments, with set
schedules, support, and resources, so that you get to know your
clients and the community in which you work. -And more importantly,
you are joining the IntelyCare family, which means you'll have
future access to everything IntelyCare offers. With IntelyCare,
you'll get the pay, freedom, quality, consistency and flexibility
you deserve-all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app -
so if you are interested, apply today!As a W2 employee, you'll earn
weekly pay that's 25% higher than average, plus additional benefits
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including
individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you
through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term,
contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations
and continuing education training, all from our education
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for
support, shared experiences, and advice!Who You Are:You're a
Registered Nurse (RN), with hospice experience, that's looking for
the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn
higher pay.What You'll Do:
- Complete an initial health assessment of patient and family to
determine home care needs.
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current
and previous illness.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient's
condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching
and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs, as part of nursing
visit. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the
physician. Provide health care instructions to the patient as
appropriate per assessment and plan of care. Identify discharge
planning needs during nursing visits.
- Communicate needs to team as part of the care plan development;
assists in implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Assure proper maintenance of EHR/Clinical Records in compliance
with local, state and federal laws.
- Educate patient and families in self-care and health
management.What You Should Have:
- Graduate of an approved nursing program.
- A valid state nursing license or compact multi-state.
- Minimum 12 months experience in professional home health.
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record & minimum car
insurance.Flexible Work Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Per Diem
- Temp to PermSome fine print.We focus exclusively on providing
health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing
facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in
being a reliable, caring health care provider and have experience
then we encourage you to apply.We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. fulltime,parttime CT-Waterbury-Nurse
Keywords: IntelyCare, Waterbury , Hospice RN - Contracts Available Now, Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!