In-Home Caregiver / CNA / Aide - (Waterbury)
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: August 2, 2022
LHC Group provides in-home care across the nation, delivering
high-quality care for seniors and high-quality careers for
caregivers to make a difference in their local communities. We have
a culture that puts employees first. We invite you to join us.
Here's what we are looking for: Open Positions - All Shifts
- Caregiver Companions. No Certification or past experience
necessary. Seeking candidates with a passion to help local
- Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs
- Certified Home Health Aides - HHAs Location Immediate opening
in Waterbury. However, please note there are additional openings
available and we will discuss your location preferences during the
- Competitive Benefits & Salary Package. Top home care company
offering weekly pay and direct deposit.
- Job Security. Many ongoing cases available and retirement
- Grow your skills & knowledge. We invest in our team to help you
continually learn and grow, including select paid certification
- Work Close To Home. We operate nationwide, meaning we can help
you find a case close to your home right now.
- Flexible schedules. Together, we will build a schedule that
works for you. Work when you want to work.
- Make a difference. Caregivers serve people at their time of
greatest need. We consider this a calling of the highest order -
not just a job. Required
Keywords: LHC Group, Waterbury , In-Home Caregiver / CNA / Aide - (Waterbury), Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!