Physician / Family Practice / Connecticut / Locum or Permanent / Lead Family Medicine Physician Job
Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
A Connecticut-based nonprofit healthcare organization is
actively seeking a licensed Family Medicine Physician for a
promising Lead position with their growing staff in New Haven
County. As a member of a Multi-disciplinary Treatment team, the
Lead Family Medicine Physician will be responsible for guiding and
coordinating all aspects of care to patients (infants to older
adults) in an integrated care setting. Apply today!
The Lead Family Medicine Physician position is accompanied with a
generous compensation and benefits. Duties include:
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing routine health screenings
- Counseling on lifestyle changes in an effort to prevent
illnesses before they develop
- Working with the team to achieve the best possible patient
outcome in the most cost-effective manner
- Completing documentation electronically in NextGen
- Assisting with other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit
your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss
job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client
for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, Waterbury , Physician / Family Practice / Connecticut / Locum or Permanent / Lead Family Medicine Physician Job, Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!