Dentist (Part or Full Time)
Company: Community Health Center Association Of Connecticut
Posted on: March 16, 2023
StayWell Health Care, a federally qualified health center, is
looking for a part-time or full-time Dentist to provide
comprehensive dental care and treatment to patients. Some of the
responsibilities of thisDentistinclude:
- Provide routine and emergency dental services,
includingdiagnosis and treatment plans, restorative, periodontal,
fixed prosthetics, removable prosthetics, endodontics,pediatric,
and oral surgery procedures.
- Initiate andinterpret x-ray and lab studies.
- Administerand prescribeanesthetics and medications.
- Conduct follow-up patient care;refer patients for specialty
- Demonstrate high level of knowledge, skills, abilities,
andcompetency in the practice of dentistry and associated charting
- Utilize computers includingDental Health
- Actively participate incommunity dental programs.
- Exerciseprofessional judgmentin the performance of services
provided consistent with the organization's policies and the
standards of the dental profession.Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium free medical coverage
- Employer paid $25,000 life insurance coverage
- Ten (10) paid holidays annually
- Twenty (25) PTO days annually
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment eligibility up to
- 401k for eligible employees
- Optional supplemental coverage (short- and long- term
disability) available Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $140,000.00 -
$185,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftLicense/Certification:
- DEA license and CT Controlled Substance license (Required)
Keywords: Community Health Center Association Of Connecticut, Waterbury , Dentist (Part or Full Time), Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...