Registered Nurse (RN) FT/Day-Medical Oncology
Company: Trinity HealthOf New England
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Day Shift Description: Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Registered
Nurse to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators. Our
vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within
our local communities, creating a positive impact for each
individual that walks through our doors. The ideal candidate will
demonstrate a drive to provide patient-centered experiences through
scholarly scientific inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and
mind, advocacy and education for the patient and families, and
collaboration with all those who touch our patients. Top Reasons to
Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Favorable tuition reimbursement to further your nursing
- Supportive team-driven environment
- Culturally Diverse Community
- Engaged leadership and colleague collaboration Work
- Full-Time, 36 hrs/week - Day Shift You Will Be Responsible For
- Exceptional Patient Care : Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator : Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork : Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education : Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Licensure : Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
Connecticut Preferred Skills:
- Certification : BLS (AHA/ARC) OCN certification and ONS
Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification preferred.
- Job Knowledge/Experience: Oncology experience preferred
- Experience : Acute care, Medical-Surgical, Oncology About
Trinity Health Of New England: Trinity Health Of New England is an
integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of
world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum
preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top
level care to increase our community's overall health at lower
costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a
part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients
first and having the best colleagues to do so.Trinity Health Of New
England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance,
tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional
advancement just to name a few.Employees can also take advantage of
extra benefits specific to each hospital. Step up to your
potential. Write your story and apply today! Our Commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health is a family of 115,000
colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25
states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are
trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions,
language preferences, and health practices of the communities that
we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health
outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of
thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often
lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a
unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment,
retention, and development), commitment and accountability,
communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity HealthOf New England, Waterbury , Registered Nurse (RN) FT/Day-Medical Oncology, Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...