Oncology/Hematology Physician for Waterbury, CT (Locum) (Physician )
Company: Wapiti Medical Staffing
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Hematology/Oncology opening in Waterbury, Connecticut. St.
Mary's Hospital is looking for a Locum Hematologist/Oncologist for
coverage at both St. Mary's Hospital and Waterbury Hospital!
- ASAP coverage, 6-12 months assignment
- M-F full-time day shift, coverage on weekends. Day shift during
the week, on-call weekends with flexibility
- Call schedule: 1:3 during the week, 1:5 on weekends
- Working in a free-standing cancer center
- Adult patient population
- 15-18 ppd
- EMR: Epic
- 2 APPs but 3rd was approved
- Reason for coverage: increase of volume in patients
- 40% hematology, 60% oncology
- Open to full travel candidates
- Participation in tumor boards is required. See attached PD for
more details. State License Requirements
- Connecticut About the Facility Click Here to Apply /> Saint
Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care,
community teaching hospital that has served Greater Waterbury since
1909. In 2016, Saint Mary's Hospital became part of Trinity Health
Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a
member of Trinity Health, Livonia, Michigan, one of the largest
multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the
nation serving communities in 22 states. Licensed for 347 beds,
Saint Mary's is designated as a Level II Trauma Center, offers
award-winning cardiac and stroke care and houses the regions only
pediatric emergency care unit. As the leading provider of surgical
services in Greater Waterbury, Saint Mary's was the first to
introduce the daVinci Robotic Surgery System. The hospitals
satellites and affiliates extend from Waterbury to Wolcott,
Cheshire, Naugatuck, Southbury, Prospect and Watertown.
Keywords: Wapiti Medical Staffing, Waterbury , Oncology/Hematology Physician for Waterbury, CT (Locum) (Physician ), Healthcare , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...