Fitness Studio Sales Team Leader
Company: Row House - Columbus Circle
Location: New York
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Row House Columbus Circle is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individual who is fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand!
Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
The purpose of the Front Desk Lead is to take ownership and accountability for the studio when the General Manager is not in studio. The Studio Lead will assist the General Manager managing other sales associates, and will have a heavy focus on new membership sales by prospecting, and booking them into Intro Classes, and following through to close the client into membership. The Front Desk Lead is the go-to when the GM is not available for all staff questions or problems, has an excellent sense of responsibility and work ethic, and also possess a strong sense of TEAM. The Studio Lead understands that they are only as successful as the team they foster and the clients they are providing service to. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to priortize tasks. Must be able to work under pressure and be goal driven.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships.
- Ability to learn and be a leader in Club Ready software system.
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email.
- Must have proficient technology skills, and have the ability to learn quickly.
- Must be willing to travel outside of the studio and within the neighborhood for prospecting.
- Must have experience leading and motivating.
- Must be a good, honest person!!! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close.
- Assist the General Manager with the management and training of other sales staff, including sales training, scheduling, accountability of staff..
- Book and confirm Row House intro classes.
- Be the point person for operations of the studio when the GM is not present
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual s needs and wants.
- Maintain high level of personal sales production.
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider.
- Present available services to current or prospective members.
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro classes.
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote Row House.
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy.
- Other duties as assigned. COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience + commissions on new sales.
- Free studio memberships.
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities.
Keywords: Row House - Columbus Circle, Waterbury , Fitness Studio Sales Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!