Company: Labor Ready
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Shift : Shift:
PeopleReady Staffing Specialists Work Hard, Never Give Up, And Love Putting People to Work
Do you want to be a high-energy star at one of the best staffing companies, putting people to work as a Staffing Specialist*
Here s the work you get to do:
The Staffing Specialist s job builds business relationships with customers and temporary associates, calls customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments, delivers marketing materials to potential clients, assists new applicants with the employment process, qualifies potential temporary associates for eligibility to work, selects associates for job assignments and directs them to the job site location, follows up with customers on outstanding invoices, and much more!
And here s the kind of person that will be amazing in this job:
* You can solve any problem. You love to win and determination and self-discipline have taken you far. You re a true self starter.
* There are no slow days in this fast paced, high-demand position. Your multi-tasking skills will be put to the test as you juggle multiple requests and regularly face unexpected challenges that don t have easy answers.
* You re someone who can take a few deep breaths and shake it off when emotions get high. If you re more reactive, or tend to take things personally, you re not going to find happiness in this job.
* Even if you ve had limited experience, you re willing to learn how to look someone in the eye and have honest, transparent and courageous conversations. Your aptitude for influencing even the most stubborn people with your delicate powers of persuasion will come in handy!
* You need to be someone who thrives in a fast-changing environment. When there s a problem, you don t just come with one solution, you come up with three!
What skills should you drive your success*
* 2-3 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience. 1+ year s appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales, and/or telemarketing, payroll, operational process experience also works. Fast-paced, customer focused job skills recognized.
* High school diploma or GED required but more education is great.
* Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
PeopleReady provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: Paid Time Off, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Shift: Must be flexible between Monday through Friday 10:00am-6:00pm and alternating Saturday mornings
Keywords: Labor Ready, Waterbury, Staffing Specialist, Human Resources, Jersey City, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!