Senior Information Technology Audit Manager
Company: Smith Arnold Partners
Posted on: June 20, 2022
For this and other similar jobs, go to www.smitharnold.comAre
you looking for a Senior Manager level opportunity where you can
implement, lead, and build out an IT Audit/SOX program? Excellent
opportunity to take on a leadership role and manage the IT SOX
program of a growing organization. Our client is seeking an IT
Audit SOX Senior Manager to be a part of building a best practice
SOX program that will have great impact on the organization. Our
client is seeking to re-shape and expand the SOX department and
this Senior Manager of IT SOX Audit will play a critical role in
the development of this program. This role has high visibility
across the organization and will be responsible for regular
communication with co-sourced IT SOX consultants, internal
stakeholders, including various levels of Management as well as
external auditors. What are people saying about this company?
- Great management, fair goals, excellent training.
- Pay is good, benefits reasonable, overtime is available,
overall very fairly compensated.
- Great place to work and learn!Title: IT SOX Audit Senior
ManagerLocation: Waterbury, CT (Hybrid)Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
plus bonusKey Responsibilities:
- Lead and perform comprehensive IT SOX reviews of business
processes to ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in
place and operating effectively.
- Play a key role in the execution and management of the IT SOX
Program with an eye for process improvement
- Make recommendations to various levels of Management for
enhancing processes and controls and improving documentation to
meet IT SOX requirements.
- Form strong relationships with IT business partners and foster
a collaborative environment are critical to success in this
- Contact with the external auditors and will assist in
coordinating SOX efforts between the SOX department, SOX
stakeholders, and external audit.
- Lead and manage the organization's relevant co-sourcing
- 10+ years of IT Audit and SOX experience. Big 4 experience is a
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or related field. A
Master's is a plus
- CISA, CIA, or other related certification is highly
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport quickly,
with a hands-on leadership style
- Thorough SOX knowledge, preferably with strong SOC 1 & 2
experience as well.
Keywords: Smith Arnold Partners, Waterbury , Senior Information Technology Audit Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!