Front End Manager Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Focuses on the key areas of membership performance, frontline
service, OMNI execution, VOM and club promotions.
- Develops effective and productive teams in the Member Services,
Front Line, Membership Ambassadors, OMNI through TM selection,
training, managing, performance management and assessments;
providing frequent feedback, motivation, coaching and discipline
- Ensures the right people and processes are consistently in
- Maintains clear knowledge and understanding of club policies
and procedures across Member Services, Frontline, FDAP, OMNI,
Parking lot and Sanitation.
- Maintenance of overall club including parking lot and the
- Executes company programs, associated with each area of
responsibility, to plan/expectations.
- Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures to ensure
control and integrity within the business/Front End
- Evaluates departmental performance using company reporting
tools/programs and makes operational decisions within the Front End
to maximize MFI, sales, profits, performance, and member experience
for each area under their report
- Evaluates direct reports on individual results, leveraging
reporting tools to assess strengths and opportunities to prioritize
and address growth opportunities.
- Collaborates with Assistant Club Manager to assess Team Member
performance, provide actionable feedback, reinforce accountability,
and develop talent.
- Effectively communicates membership, frontline, OMNI happenings
to club Team Members, club management and club support teams.
- Establishes operational efficiencies and productivity standards
within the departments by ensuring compliance with the operational
functions associated with assigned areas through the consistent
enforcement and maintenance of established processes and
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and working order of the
building, equipment, furniture, and fixtures within the frontline;
including OMNI tools, Front Door Ambassador supplies and Utility
- Drives membership metrics execution and performance through
acquisition, retention, loyalty, and experience
programs/initiatives associated with Member Service Desk and
- Meets and/or exceeds key metric performance and Membership Fee
Income goals as assigned.
- Ensures productivity standards are delivered as expected on the
- Continually monitors customer service levels (Member Care
Emails & VOM) to ensure positive service is delivered, and when
not, by creating and enforcing processes that support a positive
experience for Members and potential Members.
- Weekly execution of Membership and Frontline team member
- Weekly execution of entering front door recoveries, conducting
corresponding retraining and disciplinary action when
- Maintains all club policies processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.
Nearest Major Market: New Haven
Nearest Secondary Market: Hartford
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Waterbury , Front End Manager Job, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!