Plumber Support Technical Trainer
Company: Rheem Manufacturing Company
Posted on: June 7, 2021
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water
heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a
team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's
This Plumber Support Technical Trainer will be responsible for
input on development, presentation and implementation of technical
training for plumbers contractors and HVAC professionals across
multiple mediums including webinar, video and in person training,
with a strong focus on the input to development and delivery of
technical content. This role will help develop curriculum and
presentation materials for Eemax products in field settings and
national training centers. This role will provide a world-class
experience for plumbers/contractors utilizing live demonstration
areas to include installations, service, and troubleshooting
training. Provide necessary field support training for plumber
support (contractor outreach) and outside sales teams. This role
will be based out of the Waterbury, CT Eemax headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct training as needed at Eemax or customer location.
National travel will be required.
- Support development of new curriculum for the training centers.
New curriculum will include incorporating Eemax/ Rheem values,
brand promise and selling propositions into all training material -
technical and business training.
- Work closely with the brand team, sales team, product team,
engineering, field support and customers in developing and
executing training programs. Responsible for supporting all new
product launches with sales, product and technical training.
- Support commercialization of training (Webinar, LMS, Video,
Partner and In-person) programs.
- Incorporate mobile tools, cutting edge technologies and new
learning mechanisms to continuously enhance Rheem's training
portfolio and delivery mechanisms.
- Review and monitor training metrics and reports to monitor
training program progress.
- Work with Plumber Business Support and Plumber Support Manager
teams to provide ongoing technical training by utilizing feedback
received from the field.
- Develop specific engaging training techniques to ensure
training flexibility for 'hands on' training to include
installation, servicing and troubleshooting material.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong in-person and onscreen presence with the ability to
project knowledge across multiple mediums.
- The ability to curate training sessions, tailoring to specific
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on technical plumbing
- Experience in a plumbing or HVAC business.
- Strong knowledge of water heaters, including their
installation, service, and replacement.
- Demonstrated experience in technical or product training or
technical background/work experience with training/teaching
- Experience managing and working within a team-oriented
Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt
to a changing environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills,
business analytics, project management skills, comfort with public
speaking and ability to lay down a vision and execute to it.
- Strong cross-functional team-work and organizational
- Ability to learn technical information quickly and interpret it
to deliver a simple, concise message.
- National travel is required up to 50%.
HOW TO STAND OUT
- MS Office with emphasis on creating engaging PowerPoint
- Content creation and video development/editing.
- Experience training teams/groups.
- Engagement with PHCC memberships and school engagements (Trade
schools, Vocational Schools, High Schools, PHCC schools).
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will
be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In
the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly
reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any
financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited
resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be
deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be
considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave
your contact information at talentacquisition@Rheem.com.
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing Company, Waterbury , Plumber Support Technical Trainer, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!