Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Platform Specialty Products Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: The Supply Chain Analyst will be reporting to
the Director Supply Chain Systems, IT. In this role you will be
expected to provide both project leadership but will also be
As the Supply Chain Analyst, you will be expected to provide
project leadership for the transactional Barcoding software
implementation project spanning multiple systems, functions and
sites. Specifically be hands-on with implementation support, system
support and related processes that would support the implementation
of a transactional Barcoding system interfaced with SAP and JD
Edwards World. Have a good understanding of logistics in a
The Supply Chain Analyst will work with the SAP IT, JD Edwards
IT and global supply chain teams to support and provide leadership
in delivering the transactional Barcoding project.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Provide Leadership in the project to implement transactional
Barcoding with SAP and JD Edwards World.
- Technical support: Provide support and leadership in managing
the ESI Barcoding environment. Includes hands-on software and
hardware configuration and setup, establishing standards,
evaluating and directing enhancements and implementing solutions as
required by the business.
- Hands-on SAP project implementation work that supports
Barcoding interfaces and data transactions in SAP. Being able to
lead JD Edwards resources to support Barcoding interfaces and data
transactions in JD Edwards World.
- Ability to learn new technologies and work with all aspects of
the ESI IT group; architecture, applications, infrastructure and
- Experience and ability to interface with business users to
develop processes, create scope/spec technical documents and lead
third parties in development of new programs and interfaces.
- Knowledge of product labeling concepts and implementation in a
manufacturing environment. Experience with Loftware is an added
- Ability to provide project leadership.
- An understanding of ABAP and technical knowledge of IDoc and
Workflow would be an advantage.
- Collaborating with 1 or 2 3rd party SAP AMS provider(s) in a
- Participate in the global Change Control Board as
- Maintain standards for application maintenance support
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technical or business studies or
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with SAP software, preferably
with strong know-how in an international corporation or with an
international managed services or consulting provider.
- 2+ years of experience with barcoding technologies, concepts,
hardware and software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrating with other key ERP
Modules within SAP such as Production Planning, Materials
Management, and Sales & Distribution. Knowledge of BAPI and RFC
- Knowledge and experience with RFGEN barcoding software and
windows programming technologies is considered a plus.
- Proven experience in distributed service delivery leveraging
on-shore/near-shore and off-shore teams as well as third
- Proven experience working with business stakeholders at a
middle management and operations level.
- Any project management and IT service management experience
(PMP or Agile certification and/or ASAP certification will be
considered a plus)
- Ability to multitask under high stress & aggressive
- Demonstrated excellent communication, collaboration, partnering
and facilitation skills
- Proven experience within the manufacturing industry is an
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, Word, Excel, Power
point, Visio, etc.
- Ability to work Asia and European time zones when
- Fluent in English is a must and any additional language(s) is
considered a plus.
TRAVEL: Expected travel approximately 10-25%
U.S. Employment: If you have any difficulty using our on-line
system, you may use the alternative method described below to
contact someone about your interest in employment at Element
Solutions Inc. Please reference this statement and job reference
you are applying for when contacting us. Tel: 203-575-5848.
Element Solutions Inc is an E-Verify Company and provides
reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures.
"Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Platform Specialty Products Corporation, Waterbury , Supply Chain Analyst, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!