Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a
high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities
at once? Texas Roadhouse is looking for an individual who can work
in a fast-paced environment to join our Line Cook team.
As a top-notch Line Cook, your responsibilities would
- Assembling food orders to completion
- Practicing speedy service
- Reading a Prep Sheet
- Staying organized and stocked
- Meeting and maintaining all food and plate specifications
- Meeting established cook-time standards
- Coordinating food items from all other parts of the line
- Motivating the team
If you think you would be a legendary Line Cook, apply to become
a part of our Team today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company,
bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work
schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions,
recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a
comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to
Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total
rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any
other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all
applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the
restaurant and ask for a manager.