Bilingual Personal Care Aide
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Currently Hiring Bilingual Personal Care Aides to join our
growing team in Waterbury! We offer WEEKLY Pay and Flexible
The Personal Care Aide (PCA) is a non-certified non-professional
worker who can perform the basic life skills necessary to keep a
household functioning. May also provide companionship, monitor
safety, and run errands or transport the clients to appointments
Almost Family, a LHC Group company, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Works under the supervision of the Case Coordinator, Clinical
Manager, or Agency Director with working hours being established on
a case-by-case basis.
- Performs tasks only as assigned in a written care plan
- Performs routine household tasks as assigned in a written care
- Changing linens
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes
- Taking out trash
- Other household chores as assigned that do not require
strenuous effort (cleaning a closet, sweeping the porch, etc.)
- Run errands
- Meal preparation (grocery planning and shopping)
NOTE: duties do not include heavy housework such as washing
windows, moving furniture, other chores requiring climbing ladders,
- Practices universal precautions, basic home safety, and
utilizes good body mechanics
- Understands and can implement emergency protocols
- Provides companionship
- Maintains records as required:
- Documents tasks preformed with each visit
Keeps accurate time records
- Notifies supervisor of significant changes to the client's
situation, accidents, damage to the client's property, requests to
perform services not included on the assignments, requests to
change hours, etc.
Education & Experience
- Ability to read and write.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
- Six months of experience in a similar job of attending to
someone needing this type of care.
- English/Spanish speaking a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Waterbury , Bilingual Personal Care Aide, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!