Store Manager in Training
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: June 9, 2021
O'Reilly is now hiring Retail Store Managers in Training who
will develop knowledge and skills by working alongside an
experienced District and Store Manager. They will be responsible
for understanding cost control, the store's P&L, and how to
operate a profitable store. They will also learn how to deliver
excellent customer service and how to manage all aspects of an
O'Reilly store including the development, training, and mentoring
of store team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the professional and retail operations of store and
team members involved.
- Coaching new team members
- Monitoring/reinforcement of safety expectations
- Make sales calls with/without store manager
- Support store manager in area of store operations as
- Learn to manage key components of gross profit
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Prior automotive and/or retail management experience (3-5
- Knowledge of automotive parts, equipment, and systems
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members
should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly
values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork,
Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty,
Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above
all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly
and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as
applicable for the role.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Waterbury , Store Manager in Training, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!