Service Technician (Will Train) - $1500 Sign-On Bonus if Licensed
Company: Rollins, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we
live, work, and play.
Our Service Technicians are committed to this purpose.
Orkin is the pest management industry leader. We offer extensive
training for our Service Technicians who deliver valuable service
to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow
your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out
our position that can turn into so much more!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning training and learn the skills
required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest
control service route
- Follow a route schedule within assigned territory, ensuring
timely and safe arrival at each customer
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the
vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss
additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the
in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best
overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and
leverage your hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
Serve as a key member of the local branch team!
- Competitive pay and a company vehicle upon route
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and
efficient pest management services for both residential and
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession
resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely
perform the following job duties with or without
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, management, military,
route manager, training, trainee, service, construction, driver,
fleet, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail,
restaurant, hotel, apartment, uniform, route driver
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, Waterbury , Service Technician (Will Train) - $1500 Sign-On Bonus if Licensed, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!