Remote Project Assistant
Posted on: October 4, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how
businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables
innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit
and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a
remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for
autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the
forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement,
experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and
together in service of delivering the best products for our clients
We are an international fintech company looking for a skilled
Assistant to join our remote team to help support internal
projects, working collaboratively with our teams on both short and
long term projects. This person will oversee tasks to ensure that
projects move forward successfully and on time.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to the entire project
- Participate in project planning.
- Attend video meetings.
- Array is a startup: the scope of the position will vary daily
depending on what our team needs you to do. Must be able to 'go
with the flow.'
- Support the CEO, C-level executives, and project leads on ad
- Manage calendars for the CEO/C-level executives.
- Work closely with the project team to resolve both small and
- Create detailed technical documentation of errors, issues, and
- Assist with invoicing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant
- 2+ years of relevant administration experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow processes with minimal
- Ability to proactively address potential issues.
- Salesforce management experience.
- Experience working at a startup or in B2B SaaS product
development is a plus.
- Experience supporting CEO and C-level executives.
- Proficient using Slack, Jira, Trello, and/or similar software a
- Computer literacy.
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Waterbury , Remote Project Assistant, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!