Regulatory & Compliance Specialist (Chemicals)
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our client, a growing Chemical Manufacturer, is looking for a
The Regulator Specialist will work with the Regulatory Manager to
ensure full compliance with federal, state, local regulations.
- Participate in all aspects in regulatory management, including
but not limited to SDS's; labels; transfer processes; training; and
quality system documentation.
- Create and maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS's) and labels,
ensuring compliance with specific GHS label requirements.
- Consult with management on new product development proposals
and provide regulatory input to R&D.
- Work with Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure full compliance
with all applicable regulations (Federal & State).
- Help develop and write SOPs.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
BS/BA degree in Chemistry or related
Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a laboratory or
chemical manufacturing environment ideally with some experience in
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Waterbury , Regulatory & Compliance Specialist (Chemicals), Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!