Regulatory & Compliance Specialist (Chemicals)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Our client, a growing Chemical Manufacturer, is looking for a
Regulatory Specialist. The Regulator Specialist will work with the
Regulatory Manager to ensure full compliance with federal, state,
local regulations. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in all aspects in regulatory management, including
but not limited to SDS's; labels; transfer processes; training; and
quality system documentation.
- Create and maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS's) and labels,
ensuring compliance with specific GHS label requirements.
- Consult with management on new product development proposals
and provide regulatory input to R&D.
- Work with Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure full compliance
with all applicable regulations (Federal & State).
- Help develop and write SOPs.
- Participate in internal and external audits. Requirements: - -
- BS/BA degree in Chemistry or related Minimum of 2 years of
experience working in a laboratory or chemical manufacturing
environment ideally with some experience in regulatory
Keywords: Job Juncture, Waterbury , Regulatory & Compliance Specialist (Chemicals), Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!