Posted on: January 17, 2022
Description:Work for a team that is expanding and has no where
but to go then up. As a Universal Banker, youll take a lead role in
delivering an exceptional customer experience daily that is
consistently aligned with this Banks Vision, Mission, and Core
Values. Through the use of the Customer Experience Discovery Guide,
this position builds a thorough profile for each customer and
maintains frequent face-to-face, phone or email contact in an
effort to grow and deepen customer relationships. The Universal
Banker serves as a proactive member of the Retail Branch team by
being an initial contact for new and existing customers. Pursuing
work with energy and focus, youll help acquire new customers by
actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external
resources.Job Description:As a Universal Banker/Bank Teller you
will be the first face for when customers work through the door.
This banking industry is looking for employee with strong customer
service skills. Below is a list of the
- Deepening customer relationships and achieving sales goals
through daily activities, disciplines and behaviors: Engaging in
meaningful discovery conversations through proactive in-branch and
outbound calling activities that lead to appropriate consumer and
business product and service solutions.
- Successfully follow a structured approach to customer
onboarding, prospecting new business, and expanding existing
relationships to generate sales and revenue.
- Delivers an outstanding customer experience.
- Demonstrate a commitment to an outstanding customer experience
by abiding by all customer service standards, promoting a positive
work environment, ensuring timely customer follow-up and follow
through, and possessing confidence and passion for developing new
and existing profitable customer relationships.
- Effective delivery of all products and services and maintained
knowledge of in market competitors to differentiate this Bank from
- Perform a full range of customer service transactions.
- Participate in the successful set up of all new customer
accounts, accurate and efficient process of all over-the-counter
transactions, originate consumer lending applications and assist
customers with inquiries or problem resolution in a professional
- Create collaborative partnerships within the this Bank team and
community to successfully meet the goals and objectives of the
organization and needs of our customers.Hours:
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday,
- In-Person opportunityLooking for:
- High School degree or GED required Minimum of two years of
Branch Banking or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make personal connections, engage and
educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish
trust, rapport, and build lasting relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow, including
excellent organization and follow through skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook and other related applications.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required
to run the business.Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for
jobs performed in Colorado.Other locations may be subject to
variances basedon locations-related factors. We reserve the right
to pay above or below the posted wagebased on factors unrelated to
sex, race, or any other protected classification. Eligibility
requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job
classification and length of employment. Benefits aresubject to
change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or
programterms.This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical,dental & vision
- Insurance(Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Shortand long-term disability
- Health& Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- EmployeeAssistance Program
- TimeOff/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to
corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email for other
accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this
position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the
job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aerotek, Waterbury , Universal Banker, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!