Company: Trinity Health of New England
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced EEG
(electroencephalogram) Technician to join our team of
mission-driven healthcare innovators at Saint Mary's Hospital . Our
vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within
our local communities, creating a positive impact for each
individual that walks through our doors. As an EEG technician, you
use specialized electroencephalographic machinery to record
patients' brain waves' electrical activity.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
Health Insurance Coverage
Award-winning CVU Department
Professional growth and development
Part-Time, Day Shift 7:00 am - 3:30 pm . This shift will be Monday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care : Responds to the patient's questions
and concerns but refers specific diagnostic, treatment, or
prognosis questions to the patient's physician.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding state-of-the-art EEG
equipment, including the equipment used within Trinity Health Of
New England, St. Mary's hospital.
- Performance Knowledge: Performs diagnostic EEG (routine and
portable EEG, sleep, electro cerebral silence, and 24-hour
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education : High School Graduate
- Experience : Minimum of 1 year of experience as an EEG
technician. Preferred experience includes routine, portable, sleep,
electro cerebral silence, and 24-hour ambulatory.
- Clerical and computer experience in E-MAR, clinical
documentation, and standard Microsoft Office is desired.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
Preferred Skills :
- ABRET Certification: Must be certified by ABRET. Registration
or registry eligible by ABRET in EEG, considered
- Certified Nurse Assistant: Will be accepted with EEG Experience
in the field, but it is not required.
- BLS or CPR Certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted. Certification will be required
within six months of the start date.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health of New England, Waterbury , EEG Technican, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!