Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) - Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED Registered
Nurse (RN) to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators
at The Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center, Saint Mary's Hospital. Our
vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within
our local communities, positively impacting each individual who
walks through our doors.The ideal candidate will display a drive to
provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific
inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and
education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all
those who touch our patients.Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health
of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- **ADDITIONAL HOURLY SPECIALTY PAY ADDED TO HOURLY
COMPENSATION**Work Hours/Shift:Full-Time - 32 hours/week - Day
Shift. All shifts are Monday thru Friday, with no weekends,
on-call, or holidays.
- Additional hourly specialty pay is added to base pay
compensation for Experience Nurses with one (1) or more years of
experience.You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the provided care.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem-solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Connecticut's current
licensure as a registered nurse (RN).
- Experience: 1-3 years of Perioperative/Operating Room (OR)
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks#LI-JL3Our
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Waterbury , Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) - Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!