Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department (ED) (ER) Per Diem
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:Rotating ShiftDescription:Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCE Registered Nurse
(RN) to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators at
Saint Mary's Hospital. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art
healthcare to those within our local communities, positively
impacting each individual who walks through our doors.The ideal
candidate will display a drive to provide patient-centered
experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry, compassion for
the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education for the patient
and families, and collaboration with all those who touch our
patients.Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Award-winning Emergency Services DepartmentWork
Hours/Shift:Part-Time - Per Diem- Rotating Shifts. All shifts
require rotating weekends and holidays.You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the provided care.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem-solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Current licensure as a
registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Experience: 1-3 years of Emergency Medicine nursing experience.
Position WILL NOT train.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks#LI-JL3Our
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Waterbury , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department (ED) (ER) Per Diem, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!