Men's Residential Aide - weekends
Company: Wellmore, Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Description As a member of the treatment team, the
Residential Aide in our Men's Therapeutic Shelter program is
responsible for the well-being and safety of the clients while
assisting with and supervising client activities. As a Residential
Aide, the individual will remain awake on all designated
shifts.EXAMPLES OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops positive working relationships with supervisors,
co-workers, and members of the clinical team.
- Develops appropriate therapeutic relationships with
- Abides by the Code of Ethics.
- Models appropriate professional behavior.
- Collects/administers urinalysis and breathalyzer tests.
- Supervises meal and snack times.
- Supervises self-administration of medication.
- Routine bed checks, house rounds, and documentation of client
- Makes clear and detailed entries in staff log and appropriate
filesQUALIFICATIONS:Minimum 2 years college in counseling or
related field. Work experience can be considered a substitution.
Knowledge of the recovery process is helpful and preferred. Valid
driver's license with a clean driving record. CPR and first-aid
certification must be obtained and maintained; the company provides
training on-site. Must be able to walk up and down 3-4 flights of
stairs. Demonstrated experience in a similar program, internship or
related employment desired.Experience in a similar setting is
desirable. Location: Waterbury, CTHours: Third shift; (12:00 AM -
8:00 AM) on Saturday and Sunday, (regularly scheduled 16-20
hours/week)Hourly pay rate: $14.25/hr.
Keywords: Wellmore, Inc., Waterbury , Men's Residential Aide - weekends, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!