Recovery Support Specialist - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Company: Advanced Behavioral Health
Posted on: July 31, 2022
PROGRAM SUMMARY This new program is to provide Screening, Brief
Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) assessment,
Multidimensional Family Recovery (MDFR), and Recovery Management
Checkups (RMC) services to adult caregivers (age 18 and older)
involved in child protective services statewide. In combination,
these services make up the SAFE Family Recovery program menu. SAFE
Family Recovery services will be provided on-site at DCF Area
Offices statewide and other community settings as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct toxicology screenings, administer SBIRT, and deliver
recovery management checkups to adult caregivers referred by
- SBIRT services are intended to be delivered on-site at DCF,
however they may occur in client homes, or in other community
- RMC services will be delivered face-to-face in client homes, or
in other community locations, or virtually/remotely by telephone or
text in accordance with the model. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor s degree is not required, but it is preferred;
- Compliance with current State of Connecticut and federal health
and vaccine requirements;
- Must have experience working in the substance use recovery
field, and also may have lived experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engagement services, substance use,
mental health services, and community resources;
- Experience with recovery;
- Bilingual skills a must; (Spanish/English)
- Must have a valid driver s license and reliable transportation
and be willing to transport clients in personal vehicle;
- Proof of car insurance verifying minimum insurance coverage of
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work on multiple tasks
and meet deadlines;
- Excellent PC skills with demonstrated experience using
Microsoft Office Package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Attends annual Conflict of Interest training.
Keywords: Advanced Behavioral Health, Waterbury , Recovery Support Specialist - Bilingual (Spanish/English), Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!