Company: America's Best
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training
is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a
reality. We are looking for a Licensed Optician to join our growing
team. The Licensed Optician is responsible for selling, fitting and
dispensing eyewear to customers.Job Description
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet NVI's sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America's Best "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- In some locations, bilingual abilities desired.
What are the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits
package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company
match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.We are
an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Waterbury , Licensed Optician, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!