Early Childhood Clinician
Company: Wellmore, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description $2,500 Sign-on bonus
Background: The Early Childhood Consultation Partnership (ECCP®) is
a nationally recognized, evidence-based, statewide Infant and Early
Childhood Mental Health consultation program, developed to meet the
social-emotional needs of children from birth to five years old.
ECCP® is designed to build the capacity of caregivers by
identifying strengths and offering support, education, and
consultation, which promotes optimal outcomes for young children.
Position Summary: The Clinician is responsible for:
- providing mental health consultation to daycare centers, and
home-based family child care settings, as well as the families of
children within those programs
- providing assessments of the classrooms in these settings and
identifying how a teacher can best support and respond to children
- Promote better social and emotional learning for all of the
children in the classroom.
- Managing a caseload of 3-5 daycares at any given time.
- Attend early childhood community and statewide collaboratives
and provides training to early childhood providers on
social-emotional topics. The Clinician will receive specialized
training by Advanced Behavioral Health as well as ongoing
- Master's degree and must hold one of the following credentials
to start employment: LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LPCA, or LPC.
- 2 years of post-graduate experience working in the field of
mental health with young children and families is preferred,
however, candidates with relevant experience will be considered,
experience working in early child care and education settings a
plus, bilingual preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a
must.Location(s) with positions available: Waterbury and Danbury
region - support the Home-based family daycare settings. Waterbury
and Danbury region- support the Daycare centers. Travel is required
for this position, and a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation are needed. Mileage reimbursement of .58/mile is
provided for all business-related miles. FREE Supervision is
provided. $2,500 sign-on bonus offered
Keywords: Wellmore, Inc., Waterbury , Early Childhood Clinician, Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!