Litigation Paralegal - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Excellent Pay! Great Benefits! 401K Match! Upward Mobility!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Juan CorreaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:We are the leader in
stranded wire products for applications including Electric Utility,
Telecom/CATV, Tower, Traffic Signals, Metal Building, DOT/Safety,
Arbor/Trellis, Security, Military and custom applications.Why join
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!Job DetailsJob DescriptionPrimary
- The Electrical Engineer must exhibit strong leadership
characteristics, take ownership and accountability for
understanding operational processes and asset capacity and direct
Industrial Electricians and Maintenance Technicians to effectively
deliver required preventive maintenance, as well as rapidly
resolving unplanned maintenance downtime events.
- The Electrical Engineer is required to deliver high quality
work within the established timeframe and in accordance with
activity and tasks labor standards and estimates.
- The Electrical Engineer is required to provide training,
coaching and mentorship to Industrial Electricians and Maintenance
- The Electrical Engineer must consistently develop understanding
and further professional development of engineering techniques,
technologies and systems in order to deliver the highest quality of
work achievable within the Maintenance Department.
- The Electrical Engineer must be capable of meeting all
technical engineering standards and legal requirements, align to
production preconditions, and conduct technical evaluations of all
- The Electrical Engineer must conduct both short- and long-term
planning to optimize preventive maintenance plans.
- The Electrical Engineer must stay attuned to daily live
operational performance seeking and triaging any and all variances
to plan.Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience, preferably in
heavy industrial, manufacturing, steel/wire production or related
industry; 1+ years in supervisory role.
- Certifications: PLC Certification
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with Industrial Power
Theory, PLC programming and Ladder Logic.
- Demonstrates exceptional action orientation toward
customer-service with the ability to effectively prioritize and
manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic
- Demonstrates strong analytical problem-solving skills and the
ability to consolidate data into concise and logically organized
executive-ready presentations and reports.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and
performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing
processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Uses a production schedule to estimate worker hour requirements
for completion of electrical job assignments.
- Directs Industrial Electricians in electrical and electronic
maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to travel an estimated up to 10%.
- Be able to stand, bend, and lift for long periods.
- Able to work in a non-climate control environment.
- Able to lift, push, or pull up to 50lbs.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Waterbury , Litigation Paralegal - Bilingual (Spanish/English), Other , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!