Emergency Room Technician
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Night Shift Description:
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) to join our team of
mission-driven healthcare innovators at Saint Mary's Hospital. Our
vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within
our local communities, creating a positive impact for each
individual that walks through our doors. As an Emergency Room
Technician, you are responsible for direct patient care in the
Emergency Department. The ideal candidate will display a drive to
provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific
inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and
education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all
those who touch our patients. Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health
of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Award-winning Emergency Services Department Work Hours/Shift:
Full-Time, Night Shifts 11:00 pm - 7:30 am. All shifts require
rotating weekends and holidays. You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the care being provided.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: High School Graduate
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT): Must have, at minimum, a
Connecticut EMT-B license. NREMT-B will be considered until the
Connecticut license is acquired. Connecticut licenses that will be
accepted include EMT, AEMT, EMTI; EMR license will not be
- Experience: 1-3 years of Emergency Services experience.
Emergency Department experience is preferred, but active EMS
experience will be considered. Healthcare experience in emergency
services as a CNA will be considered as long as a CT EMT license is
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks Trinity
Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health
employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and
hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse
populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural
beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health
practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a
unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment,
retention and development), commitment and accountability,
communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Waterbury , Emergency Room Technician, Professions , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!