Owner Operator - Bristol,CT
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Clean Harbors is looking for a Professional Driver- Owner Operator
to join their Dry Van fleet, with a route between Bristol, CT to
Cincinnati, OH. As an Owner Operator partner, you will be
responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a
generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and
hazardous waste regulations. Drivers who can be out for longer
periods of time can be routed across our network to make sure you
stay loaded and are making money.
Why work with Clean Harbors?
You Can Expect:
- OTR or Regional lanes;
- Home weekly or biweekly based on area;
- No touch freight for van loads;
- Light-duty work for tanker loads;
- Steady work, consistent lanes.
A Snapshot of What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly settlements
- $7,500 signing bonus
- $4,000 paid training
- Paid permits
- Paid scale tickets
- Company supplied trailers with no fee
- Company supplied toll transponders
- Company supplied fuel cards
- Company supplied training
- Company cellphone provided
- Company supplied plates
- Immediate detention pay
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates Class A 53' dry vans. Adheres to weight limits and
ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety
procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous
Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations;
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have your own truck, required;
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or
willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1+ years of previous OTR driving experience is a
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today!
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Waterbury , Owner Operator - Bristol,CT, Professions , Waterbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!